Friday, April 01, 2011

A message from pan tuner Joe Kelly


I took the last 8 months off from producing pans so that I could begin to learn the art of being a father. From time to time she is louder than a hundred hammers...but I'm having a blast! I missed hammering, but the opportunity to spend so much time with Anya was a true blessing. I'm excited to let everyone know that I resumed crafting my instruments this week. My workshop is now in San Rafael, CA. Take advantage of my discounts on tunings through the month of March: 1-3 instruments = $75/instrument (reg. $125), 4+ instruments = $55/instrument.
Feel free to email me or call 415-672-3846 to set up an appointment. Pass the news on to your
friends and colleagues and enjoy the attached photo, she's beautiful.
take care,
Joe Kelly

No comments: